Adobe Creative Suite (1) 6 CD Training Courses
Adobe Creative Suite (1) 6 CD Training Courses
Mastering Adobe Creative Suite
Special Value Pack - 6 CD set
Adobe Creative Suite (CS) is the first generation of collection of graphic design, video editing, and web development applications made by Adobe Systems.This value pack covers the training CD courses for Photoshop CS, InDesign CS, Illustrator CS, GoLive CS and Acrobat 6 Professional.
Mastering Adobe Creative Suite is a comprehensive self-paced instructional training program that offers a quick and easy method for harnessing the cast potential of the latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat Professional.
Mastering Adobe Creative Suite has been designed to work with Windows, Macintosh, and all other platforms that support Macromedia Flash. Our proprietary visual interface allows lessons to appear with video specific resolution, clarity, and detail for easier viewing.
Our exclusive search feature allows users to enter key words to speedily search through lessons and chapters. Learning time can also be accelerated by using the topic list to navigate to particular areas of interest.
Each CD's "samplers" folder contains templates and images resources allowing you the opportunity to practice along side the simulated training lessons for practical, real-world, hands-on experience.
- Master Adobe Creative Suite Quickly and Easily
- Easy to Follow Step-by-Step Narrated Instructions
- Learn Special Problem Solving Methods and Techniques
- Work with Dynamic Simulations, Not Sequential Static Displays
- Up to 20X Faster than Learning from a Book
- Build Your Own Lessons for Classroom or Individual Use
Total Training Time:
- Mastering Adobe Photoshop CS - 24 hours;
- Mastering Adobe InDesign CS - 24 hours
- Mastering Adobe Illustrator CS/10 - 24 hours
- Mastering Adobe GoLive - 24 hours
- Mastering Adobe Acrobat 6 Pro - 24 hours
List of lessons:
Mastering Photoshop CS:
- Getting Familiar with Photoshop CS
- Using the File Browser and Automated Photoshop CS Features
- Basic Retouching and Repairing Techniques
- Working with Selection Tools
- Working with Layers
- Creating and Using Masks and Channels
- More on Retouching and Repairing Images
- The Brush Tool More Than Just for Painting
- Working with the Pen Tool
- Working with Vector Masks, Paths, and Shapes
- Using Advanced Layer Techniques
- Automating Tasks and Creating Special Effects
- Using Spot Color to Create Two-Color Images
- Color Management
- Appendix: Using Version Cue to Share Your Projects
Mastering Adobe InDesign CS:
- Getting started
- Introducing text basics
- Drawing objects
- Working in color
- Modifying object styles
- Creating paths (pen and bezier tools)
- Using imported graphics
- Introducing more text effects and automated text features
- Composing pages and books
- Understanding the layer basics
- Sharing resources with libraries
- Aligning with tabs and tables
- Advanced text effects
- Document with interactive PDF elements
Mastering Adobe Illustrator CS:
- Illustrator Work Area Overview
- Creating Basic Shapes
- Drawing with Pen Tool
- Working with Brushes
- Transforming Objects
- Working with Types
- Blending Shapes and Colors
- Appearance Attributes, Styles, and Effects
- Composing with Layers
- Using Mesh
- Drawing Cylinders and Boxes
- Creating 3D Effects
- Working with Scribbles
- Printing Management
- Creating, Exporting and Submitting a Design
Mastering Adobe GoLive CS:
- Building and Managing Your Sites.
- Using the Work Area and GoLive Preferences.
- Inserting and Aligning Object on Your Page.
- Formatting and Capturing Styles, Exploring the Code Editor.
- Creating Navigational Links.
- Working with Illustrator/Photoshop Objects, Creating Drop Down Menus.
- Organizing Pages with Frame Sets.
- Creating Dynamic Actions.
- Composing Forms<
- Creating and Updating Cascading Style Sheets.
- Correcting Errors and Exporting Your Project.
Mastering Adobe Acrobat 6:
- Getting Started & Understanding the "How To" Window
- Converting MS Office Files to Adobe PDF
- Converting Other File Types to Adobe PDF
- Customizing Your Adobe PDF Output
- Converting Web Pages into Adobe PDF
- Modifying Adobe PDF Files
- Starting a Document Review Cycle
- Putting Documents Online
- Designing Online Documents
- Introducing Signature & Security Features
- Filling Out Forms in Acrobat
- Building Presentations
- Using Pictures in Acrobat
- Working with eBooks
- Making Your Documents Easily Accessible
- Developing Multimedia Presentations
- Introducing Engineering & Technical Features
- Creating PDF Forms
- Professional Publishing
- Mastering Adobe Photoshop CS & Image Ready CS (DVD-ROM)
- Mastering Illustrator CS & 10 (CD-ROM)
- Mastering InDesign CS (CD-ROM)
- Mastering Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional (CD-ROM)
- Photoshop Object Disc - 100 + royalty free graphic
- Photoshop Filter Effects Catalog
- Requirements: Windows, Mac OS or Unix/Linux
- Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista
- Pentium 133 Mhz or higher
- 32MB RAM
- 10MB free disk space
- 24x CD-ROM