Intuit Quicken 2009 Training CD for Deluxe, Premier and Home/Business Edition
The best-selling training course to harness the full potential of Quicken personal and home business at your fingertips!
- It is designed for new Quicken users without any prior knowledge of finance and accounting.
- It saves your time and money by learning most useful features of Quicken in 30 lessons.
- Step by step tutorial with clear voice, text caption and mouse click.
- Concise, direct and simple training to make learning easy and fun.
- A program to checkout before you commit to buy Quicken software.
- A must-have tutorial for every Quicken Home/business users.
- A self-paced course designed for you to learn at any time.
Since 2001, Amazing eLearning has helped over 500,000 business owners and financial professionals to master ins and outs of QuickBooks. This new comprehensive training CD is the first in the industry to address need of personal financial management software. This self-paced tutorial will get you started and guide you to learn many new useful functions and features in a day. By saving many hours of your time, you can quickly apply the new functions to your current home or business situation and put the Quicken to work for you right away. Furthermore, you can keep this CD for future reference whenever you need it.
- Comprehensive Training for all features of Quicken 2008 (Basic, Deluxe, Premier, Home/Business).
- Easy to follow Step-by-step Instructions
- Full screen for maximum viewing.
- Clear narrated instruction makes learning a snap.
- Interact with program to retain maximum learning.
- Learn faster and retain more compared to a book or video.
Highlighted lessons can be viewed for free.
Lesson 1: Getting started with Quicken 2009
1.1 Install Quicken 2009
1.2 Set up Quicken
Lesson 2: Managing your finance using Personal Cash Flow Center
2.2 Add credit cards, petty cash and paychecks
2.3 Scheduled bills and deposits
2.4 Account balance and spending graph
Lesson 3: Saving money and time with Quicken Online
3.1 Set up your online accounts
3.2 Work with downloaded transactions
3.3 Online payment and online center
3.4 Set up passwords and schedule updates
Lesson 4: Working with your cash flow accounts
4.1 Work with account registers
4.2 Write and print checks
4.3 Transfer funds
4.4 Reconcile accounts
Lesson 5: Taking your Quicken to next step
5.1 Optimize functions in Cash Flow Center
5.2 Make sense of your data using Reports and Graphs Center
5.3 Secure your data
Lesson 6: Keeping tracking of your property and debt
6.1 Keep track of your assets and debts
6.2 Keep record of your home inventories
Lesson 7: Reporting your taxes using Tax Center
7.1 Add tax information into accounts and creating tax reports
7.2 Access to online tools and online center
Lesson 8: Using Quicken investing tools
8.1 Understand your investment options in Quicken
8.2 Analyze your investments
Lesson 9: Using the Quicken Planner to plan for retirement and major expense
9.1 Plan for the future
9.2 Budgets and forecasting
Lesson 10: Starting your business using Quicken Business Center
10.1 Overview Quicken Business Center
10.2 Work with account balance and receivable
10.3 Record your fixed assets, payroll, jobs and more
Specs and Support
Total training time: ~24 hours
Content: CD-ROM disc (sealed in a DVD-case)
Platform: Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista
Processor: Pentium 133 Mhz or higher
Hard drive space: 10MB
CD-ROM Drive speed: 24X