Hours of Content: 1
Unity 3D: Create a video game fast & business of game making
Two Courses in one the first part teaches you step by step process how to create a clone of your game using the Unity game engine and submit your own version to the Apple app store. After you submit your game to the app store the second part of this course teaches you how to promote this game using version social media in order to help you get it to the top of the iTunes app list.
This course gives you the source code to create a clone of the Captain Rocket game for iPhone, made with Unity game engine.
You are shown every single step it takes to turn the existing game into your very own. You can apply any theme that you want. Some examples are Flying Angels, demons, ducks, penguins, or robots. Let your imagination go wild!
This course assumes you know nothing about making games, and you will publish your very own game to the apple app store without coding not even a single line of code.
Highlights of this course include..
- No programming knowledge required create your own game and submit it to the App store
- How to create your game step by step complete guide using a technique called reskinning
- The game comes with multiple advertising channels to bring your passive income.
- Teaches you how to market by using social media such as facebook and twitter
- How to get virtual assistants to outsource some of the tasks for creating the game
- As a bonus show you how the game also works on Android phones not just macs
- All it takes is one afternoon to have your very own game join the fan today
Zero risk to try out this course if you do not like it for any reason you have 30 days to get a complete refund. Should you choose to keep the course you will get discount offers to all our courses and life time access to this course and any future revisions including fast support from your instructors for any questions you might have it is like having an actual teacher sit next to you and guide you step by step along the way.
Who is the target audience?
- Solo / Indi entrepreneurs
- Graphic design students
- Computer science students
- great course for someone who wants to learn about the iTunes publication process
- People who want to start a mobile app business the inexpensive way, on their own
- You can use either a Mac or PC