Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2007 Training Course - Beginner and Intermediate Edition
- How to use all essential QB features and functions in 22 Lessons.
- Step by step tutorial with clear voice, text caption and mouse click.
- Concise, direct and simple training to make learning easy and fun.
- A handy reference for accounting and financial professionals.
- A must-have tutorial for every QuickBooks users.
- A self-paced course to design for you to learn at any time.
- 24/7 instant online access for continuous learning.
- The most cost effective way to learn QuickBooks in the industry.
Since 2001, Amazing eLearning has helped over 500,000 business owners and financial professionals to master ins and outs of QuickBooks. This new comprehensive training CD is a sure way to master the latest edition of QuickBooks Pro 2007. This self-paced tutorial will get you started and guide you to learn many new useful functions and features in a day. By saving many hours of your time, you can quickly apply the new functions to your current business situation and put the QuickBooks to work for you right away. Furthermore, you can keep this CD for future reference whenever you need it.
- Compreshensive Training for all features of QuickBooks pro 2007
- Easy to follow Step-by-step Instructions
- Full screen for maximum viewing
- Clear narrated instruction makes learning a snap
- Interact with program to retain maximum learning
- Learn faster and retain more compared to a book or video
This cd training course is an exceptional training program that brings multimedia components such as video, audio, and simulated software together into a dynamic learning experience unlike any other. You’ll participate in pre and post assessments so you can measure how much you currently know and how far you’ve come after the course. These assessments also highlight areas that you may need to focus your studies on or examine further.
By engaging in the QuickBooks Pro video training, you will see instructors conducting classroom sessions as well as see the software in full-motion video. Other multimedia components round out the demonstrations by showing you the steps graphically using a step-by-step approach. Narrations clearly explain each step so you can follow along and fully understand what you are seeing.
By choosing the Quick Books Training CD course, you are choosing a self-directed means of learning. This method puts you in charge of your schedule. If you want to take your time and focus on one unit at a time, you can. If you want to work through several units in one sitting, you can do that as well. You’ll find a pace that is comfortable for the amount of time you have as well as your personal learning style.
Table of contents
Lesson 1: Transferring Data from Other Sources
Lesson 2: Exploring the Sample Files
Lesson 3: Creating a New Company File
Lesson 4: Customizing QuickBooks Preferences
Lesson 5: Chart of Accounts
Lesson 6: Adding Accounts, Customers, Vendors, and Items
Lesson 7: Inventory Features
Lesson 8: Employees and Payroll
Lesson 9: Invoicing and Collecting (Accounts Receivable)
Lesson 10: Purchases and Payments (Accounts Payable)
Lesson 11: Sales Taxes
Lesson 12: Simplifying Transactions
Lesson 13: Estimates and Job Cost Tracking
Lesson 14: Tracking Time
Lesson 15: Backup and restore your files
Lesson 16: Recording Your Assets
Lesson 17: Reconciliation
Lesson 18: Recording Owners' Equity
Lesson 19: Recording Liabilities
Lesson 20: Using QuickBooks Online
Lesson 21: Top Ten Reports
Lesson 22: Closing the books
QuickBooks Tips and Tricks
Specs and Support
Content: CD-ROM disc (sealed in a DVD-case)
Platform: Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista
Processor: Pentium 133 Mhz or higher
Hard drive space: 10MB
CD-ROM Drive speed: 24X