Interactive Training for Excel 2010 with Practice Tests.
- Get to know the interface and features of Excel 2010.
- Learn to use Excel 2010 so that you can create a spreadsheet with formula, graph, chart, and much more.
- Lessons include text, voice, and mouse activities to accommodate the three basic learning styles: reading, hearing, and doing.
- The best step-by-step interactive tutorial using the latest eLearning technology.
- End of chapter assessment tests to enforce your learning
- No prior knowledge of using Excel nor spreadsheet is necessary.
Why our amazing elearning technology allows you to learn Excel 2010 in a few hours?
- Each step comes with voice, text, hightlighted box, and mouse activity.
- Crystal clear audio delivered by professional narrator.
- Texts are written and edited by professional editor.
- Mouse motion to draw your attention.
- Highlighted box to show you exactly where to click.
- Easy navigation to each topic.
- Playback controller to move a slide forward, backward and stop.
- Full-size screen display for maximum viewing (1024 x 768)
- Side-by-side learning and doing - best for using the Excel 2010 and tutorial at the same time.
Training Level: Basic to Intermediate
Table of contents
Lesson 1: Getting Acquainted with Excel 2010
1.1 Introduction to Excel spreadsheet
1.2 The interface of Excel 2010
1.3 Customizing the Quick Access toolbar
1.4 Understanding the status bar
1.5 Using built-in Help system
1.6 Using simple keyboard keys to move around
1.7 Using Zoom-in and Mini toobar
1.8 Assessment Test
Lesson 2: Basic Operation
2.1 Creating a new workbook
2.2 Performing basic operations: edit, move, copy and delete
2.3 Adding comments to the cell
2.4 Sorting function
2.5 Manipulating multiple worksheets
2.6 Splitting windows and freezing panes
2.7 Protecting your worksheets
2.8 Using Print Review
2.9 Save a worksheet
2.10 Drag/Drop, Spelling check, Find/Select, & Printing
2.11 Assessment Test
Lesson 3: Worksheet Format
3.1 Change fonts and font styles
3.2 Change number format settings
3.3 Adjust row height and column width
3.4 Hide/unhide rows and columns
3.5 Applying Borders, Shading and Gradient Fill
3.6 Use Cell Formatting
3.7 Assessment Test
Lesson 4: Formula and Functions
4.1 Use Formulas
4.2 Entering Formulas
4.3 Using Sum formulas
4.4 Using Sum, Average and SumIF Function
4.5 Using AutoSum and Max Function
4.6 Assessment Test
Lesson 5: Editing Graphics
5.1 Insert pictures
5.2 Edit pictures
5.3 Use SmartArt
5.4 Insert shapes
5.5 Capturing a Screenshot
5.6 Overlapping, grouping,& hiding graphics
5.7 Assessment Test
Lesson 6: Chart Design
6.1 Insert Charts
6.2 Changing Font Color and Chart Style
6.3 Changing Source Data
6.4 Changing layouts and patterns
6.5 Changing Chart Layout and Format
6.6 Using Format Selection
6.7 Inserting WordArt
6.8 Displaying source data in the chart
6.9 Assessment Test
Lesson 7: Managing Data Lists and Pivot Table Report
7.1 Creating and Filtering a Data List
7.2 Using Sort & Filter
7.3 Using Subtotal
7.4 Creating PivotTable Report
7.5 Assessment Test
Lesson 8: Helpful Keyboard shortcuts and hints
8.1 Creating Excel Spreadsheet/chart in Word and PowerPoint
8.2 Using Keyboard Shortcuts
8.3 Helpful Hints
8.4 Assessment Test
Total training time: ~ 10 hours
Content: CD-ROM disc (sealed in a DVD-case)
Platform: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Processor: Pentium 133 Mhz or higher
Hard drive space: 10MB
CD-ROM Drive speed: 24X