Put the Excel 2007 to work for you in a few hours!
Click here to see a demo (it will take a few minutes to download the actual lesson)Microsoft
- Get to know the interface and features of Excel 2007.
- Learn to use Excel 2007 so that you can create a spreadsheet with formula, graph, chart, and much more.
- Lessons include text, voice, and mouse activities to accommodate the three basic learning styles: reading, hearing, and doing.
- The best step-by-step tutorial using the latest eLearning technology.
- No prior knowledge of using Excel nor spreadsheet is necessary.
Why our amazing elearning technology allows you to learn Excel 2007 in a few hours?
- Each step comes with voice, text, hightlighted box, and mouse activity.
- Crystal clear audio delivered by professional narrator.
- Texts are written and edited by professional editor.
- Mouse motion to draw your attention.
- Highlighted box to show you exactly where to click.
- Easy navigation to each topic.
- Playback controller to move a slide forward, backward and stop.
- Full-size screen display for maximum viewing (1024 x 768)
- Side-by-side learning and doing - best for using the Excel 2007 and tutorial at the same time.
Training Level: Basic to Intermediate
Table of contents
Lesson 1: Getting Acquainted with Excel 2007
1.1 The interface of Excel 2007
1.2 How to customize the quick access toolbar
1.3 The status bar
1.4 How to use help
1.5 New features of Excel 2007
Lesson 2: Basic Operation
2.1 Create a new worksheet
2.2 Perform basic operations upon cells
2.3 Add comments
2.4 Sort your data
2.5 Use and manipulate multiple worksheets
2.6 Split windows and freeze panes
2.7 Protect your worksheet
2.8 Use Print Review
2.9 Save a worksheet
Lesson 3: Worksheet Format
3.1 Change fonts and font styles
3.2 Change number format settings
3.3 Adjust row height and column width
3.4 Hide/unhide columns and cells
3.5 Change borders and shading
3.6 Use formatting
Lesson 4: Formula and Functions
4.1 Use formulas
4.2 Use array formulas
4.3 Insert functions
4.4 Use AutoSum
Lesson 5: Editing Graphics
5.1 Insert pictures
5.2 Edit pictures
5.3 Use SmartArt
5.4 Insert shapes
Lesson 6: Chart Design
6.1 Insert Charts
6.2 Resize a chart
6.3 Move a chart
6.4 Format the text settings
6.5 Choose appropriate chart types
6.6 Re-choose source data
6.7 Change layouts and patterns
6.8 Use auto-update
6.9 Edit the title
6.10 Hide data labels
6.11 Show vertical axis and gridlines
6.12 Set background color
6.13 Format data series
6.14 Insert WordArt
6.15 Display source data in the chart
Lesson 7: Managing Data Lists and Worksheet
7.1 Create a data list
7.2 Filter data
7.3 Sort data
7.4 Show subtotal
7.5 Create PivotTable
Lesson 8: Excel Macro and Application
8.1 Show the developer tab.
8.2 Record Macros
8.3 Edit Macros
8.4 Use Macro Security
Lesson 9: Sharing and Networking
9.1 Share your workbook
9.2 Track changes
9.3 Protect shared workbooks
9.4 Create hyperlinks
Specs and Support
Total training time: ~16 hours
Content: CD-ROM disc (sealed in a DVD-case)
Platform: Windows Vista / XP / 2000 / 9x / NT
Processor: Pentium 133 Mhz or higher
Hard drive space: 10MB
CD-ROM Drive speed: 24X