Hours of Content: 4
- basic 3d modeling and materials
- basic knowledge of some 3d platform, preferably 3ds Max (although any should work)
This class is designed for those of you who are ready to take the next step with your 3d projects. Whether you are a game creator, an architectural visualization specialist, or just aspiring artist, this class is right for you.
The intent of the class is to show how to leverage the capabilities of Unreal Engine 4, a real-time gaming engine which is FREE, to turn your static 3d projects into something much more powerful -- a virtual reality environment.
You will also learn how to animate your projects using the game engine. This real-time animation can potentially save you days and days of render time, as these animations render in just seconds!
If you are looking to add the next big thing to your workflow, or if you are interested in applying your 3d modeling skills to video games, please join the course.
Who is the target audience?
- take this course if you are new to Unreal Engine 4
- take this course if you do Arch Viz, and you are interested in real-time animations and virtual reality
- take this course if you want to get started building your own game levels
- take this course if you are interested in working real-time engines into your workflow in some way.
- DO NOT expect this course to be an exhaustive tutorial of Unreal Engine 4
- DO NOT take this course if you are completely new to 3d in general -- I have other courses you can check out for that