Quicken Premier/business 2011 Training Course
Intuit Quicken 2011 Training CD for Deluxe, Premier and Home/Business Edition
The best-selling training course to harness the full potential of Quicken personal and home business at your fingertips!
- It is designed for new Quicken users without any prior knowledge of finance and accounting.
- It saves your time and money by learning most useful features of Quicken in 10 lessons.
- Step by step tutorial with clear voice, text caption and mouse click.
- Concise, direct and simple training to make learning easy and fun.
- A program to checkout before you commit to buy Quicken software.
- A must-have tutorial for every Quicken Home/business users.
- A self-paced course designed for you to learn at any time.
Since 2001, Amazing eLearning has helped over 500,000 business owners and financial professionals to master ins and outs of QuickBooks. This new comprehensive training CD is the first in the industry to address need of personal financial management software. This self-paced tutorial will get you started and guide you to learn many new useful functions and features in a day. By saving many hours of your time, you can quickly apply the new functions to your current home or business situation and put the Quicken to work for you right away. Furthermore, you can keep this CD for future reference whenever you need it.
- Comprehensive Training for all features of Quicken 2011 (Deluxe, Premier, Home/Business, Retnal Properties).
- Easy to follow Step-by-step Instructions
- Full screen for maximum viewing.
- Clear narrated instruction makes learning a snap.
- Interact with program to retain maximum learning.
- Learn faster and retain more compared to a book or video.
Highlighted lessons can be viewed for free.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Quicken 2011
1.1 Install Quicken 2011
1.2 Home Page
Lesson 2: Setting your Account Registers
2.2 Using your register, categories, and tag lists
2.3 Adding a cash account
Lesson 3: Working with Account Registers
3.1 Entering in transactions, credit cards, and petty cash
3.2 Splitting and voiding transactions
3.3 Using Find/Replace
3.4 Attaching a file to a transaction, adding a flag and notes
3.5 Recording credit card payment
Lesson 4: Loan and Payment
4.1 Adding a loan
4.2 Editing a loan, changing rates, view payment schedule
4.3 Recording a payment
4.4 Updating your balance
4.5 Setting payment reminders and automatic payments
Lesson 5: Investments
5.1 Setting up an investment account, entering in securities
5.2 Entering transactions in your investment account
5.3 Updating your security prices
5.4 Updating your cash balance, viewing the performance of your investments
Lesson 6: Reports
6.1 Creating reports in the Reports and Graphs center
6.2 Creating charts in the Reports and Graphs center
6.3 Using Mini-reports
Lesson 7: Budget and Planner
7.1 Creating a budget
7.2 Using Planning Tools
7.3 Using Tax Tools
Lesson 8: Backup and Protection
8.1 Backing up your file
8.2 Restoring a backup
8.3 Password protecting Quicken
Lesson 9: Business Center
9.1 Setting Accounts and Creating Invoices
9.2 Receiving Customer Payment
9.3 Customizing Invoices and Creating Estimates
9.4 Setting Account Payable for Vendors
9.5 Recording payroll Expenses
Lesson 10: Rental Properties
10.1 Entering your rental properties and tenants
10.2 Recording rent and expenses, viewing your profit
Total training time: ~ 8 hours
Content: CD-ROM disc (sealed in a DVD-case)
Platform: Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista
Processor: Pentium 133 Mhz or higher
Hard drive space: 10MB
CD-ROM Drive speed: 24X