Learn how to fight Coronavirus-covid19 - depending on you!
1. Use John Hopkins coronavirus Chart to track the active cases in your country.
2. Get Official guidance from CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
The website is translated into four languages: Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese and Korean.
3. Get Test right away if you feel sick or show any symptoms
4. Watch for symptoms
Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for confirmed COVID-19 cases.
These symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of smell and taste - unconfirmed symptom.
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
*This list is not all inclusive. Please consult your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning.
6. Stop the spread of Germs
1. Avoid close contact with peoople who are sick.
2. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
3. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
4. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
5. Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
6. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.