- Get to know the interface and features of Excel 2013.
- Learn to use Excel 2013 so that you can create a spreadsheet with formula, graph, chart, and much more.
- Lessons include text, voice, and mouse activities to accommodate the three basic learning styles: reading, hearing, and doing.
- The best step-by-step interactive tutorial using the latest eLearning technology.
- End of chapter assessment tests to enforce your learning
- No prior knowledge of using Excel nor spreadsheet is necessary.
Why our amazing eLearning technology allows you to learn Excel 2013 in a few hours?
- Each step comes with voice, text, hightlighted box, and mouse activity.
- Crystal clear audio delivered by professional narrator.
- Texts are written and edited by professional editor.
- Mouse motion to draw your attention.
- Highlighted box to show you exactly where to click.
- Easy navigation to each topic.
- Playback controller to move a slide forward, backward and stop.
- Full-size screen display for maximum viewing (1024 x 768)
- Side-by-side learning and doing - best for using the Excel 2013 and tutorial at the same time.
Training Level: Basic to Intermediate
Table of contents
Lesson 1: Getting started with Excel 2013
- Introduction to Excel spreadsheet
- The interface of Excel 2013
- Customizing the Quick Access toolbar
- Understanding the status bar
- Using Zoom-in and Mini Toolbar
- Using simple keyboard keys to move around
Lesson 2: Basic Operation
- Creating and Converting Workbooks
- Understanding Type of Data
- Entering Data using Enter and Tab
- Performing basic operations: edit, move, copy and delete
- Entering Data using AutoFill
- Using Flash Fill and adding comments to the cell
Lesson 3: Formatting Sheets, Cells and Tables
- Changing Font Settings of a Cell
- Applying Number Formats
- Adjusting row height and column width
- Hiding/unhiding rows and columns
- Applying Borders, Shading and Gradient Fill
- Using cell formatting
- Using Table Formatting
Lesson 4: Formulas and Functions
- Using Formulas
- Entering Formulas
- Using Sum Formulas
- Using Sum, Average and SumIF Function
- Using Vlookup Function
Lesson 5: Editing Graphics
- Inserting pictures
- Editing pictures
- Using SmartArt
- Inserting shapes
- Overlapping, grouping,& hiding graphics
- Capturing a Screenshot
Lesson 6: Chart Design
- Inserting Charts
- Adding Chart Elements
- Changing Source Data
- Changing Chart Layout and Format
- Formatting Chart Elements
- Enhancing a chart
- Creating Sparklines
Lesson 7: Managing Data Lists and Pivot Table Report
- Creating and Filtering a Data List
- Using Sort & Filter
- Using Subtotal
- Creating PivotTable Report
Lesson 8: Automating Tasks with Macros
- Installing Developer Tab
- Recording Macro
- Editing Macro
- Macro Security
Lesson 9: Helpful Keyboard shortcuts and hints
- Creating Excel Spreadsheet/chart in Word and PowerPoint
- Using Keyboard Shortcuts
- Helpful Hints
- Macro Security
Total training time: ~ 10 hours
Content: CD-ROM disc (sealed in a DVD-case)
Platform: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Processor: Pentium 133 Mhz or higher
Hard drive space: 10MB
CD-ROM Drive speed: 24X